Attendees include all authors, speakers, delegates, and Exhibition visitors.
Below are helpful notes on preparing for your registration application.
IEEE & EMC-S Members
Please check that your membership is in good standing and paid in full for 2021. Have your member number and current member grade ready when registering.
If you are not a member and would like to learn about the advantages of being a member and receiving the conference member rate, please CLICK HERE. Please note that you must be a member at the time of registration to receive the member rate.
You must be enrolled in a full time course of study at a college or university to register in the student categories.
This registration category is designed for customers and clients of our exhibitors.
If you are staffing an exhibit booth, please register through the EXHIBITORS registration.
All exhibitor staff, reps, and booth workers must register using the link and discount code sent to the Exhibitor/ Sponsor contact. See the EXHIBITORS page for more details.
Special, discounted GROUP RATE, with “new expanded” features:
- No longer limited to corporations, companies and universities, valid for organizations too!
- No need to be from the same cost center.
- Must be in a paying non-member, IEEE member, or EMC-S member category.
- Minimum of 10 paying group members. Members with complimentary registrations do not count toward the minimum.
- Refunds will be issued if any of the group members registered earlier at a higher price.
- No registration cut-off date.
- Get together with your employees, colleagues, and/or members to apply for this special rate!